HIGH STRENGTH ODOURLESS FORMULA
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil is a premium quality, sustainably sourced formula containing the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to support heart, brain, eye and joint health, as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance.
- Supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Helps maintain healthy blood lipids
- Supports brain health, as well as helping to maintain a healthy nervous system
- Maintains eye health
- Supports healthy mood balance.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties, studies show that fish oil helps relieve symptoms of mild arthritis such as mild joint pain and inflammation
EACH SOFT CAPSULE CONTAINING:
Natural Fish Oil 1.5 g Containing:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial colours.
General Health: One capsule daily.
Brain Health and Nervous System Support: One capsule daily.
Cardiovascular and Heart Health: Two capsules daily.
Mood Balance: Three capsules, twice daily.
Healthy Blood Lipids: Five capsules daily.
Eye Health: Two capsules daily
Joint Support: Seven capsules daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING DOSAGE:
Two capsules daily. Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
1-12 years: One capsule daily. Pierce and squeeze into juice or cereal, or as directed by healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Derived from seafood.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains fish and sulfites.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.